Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paper Wings Color Combo Challenge 37 & 38


These are a couple of cards I made yesterday for a color combo challenge from Laurie Wilson on Paper Wings... I'm still working on my Christmas cards and thought this would be another opportunity to finish a few more. The first card features the stamps set T-2962 Joy of Christmas color combo #37 was to use Red, Lt. Blue & Cream. I used Palette Moulin Rouge to stamp Joy and the trim is actually something I recycled off a package last Christmas. I finished it off with some Buttons & Scrappers floss. Here's my second card for color combo #38 use Kraft, Black, Green & White. This is one of my all time favorite stamps T-1236 Train Collage. Thanks for stopping by!








2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - both cards feature some of my favorite stamps! I absolutely ADORE buttons on cards, so you caught me right away with your buttons too! Great job Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color comb on the Joy of Christmas card. Love the train card too, simple but cute.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails