Sunday, September 13, 2009

WAG Scraps Card Challenge Winner!


Sorry it's been so long since my last post I have been really busy getting ready for are annual WAG hosted by Char Wilson.(Western Angel Gathering) It was September 11th-12th it was so much FUN! We had angels attending from as far away as Idaho & Montana... There was our shopping trip on Friday and some fun challenges Friday evening. This is a quick card I made from a scrap bag challenge. The stamp set is T-3110 Exotic Bird Collages. Saturday was dedicated to shoe box projects. I was the designer for half of them and will share some of them here over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kim - your card looks great.

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, amazing what can come of scraps put together! It really melds together well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails