Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Classy Christmas Circles









Another quick Ten Minute card for you. This one was done using the Christmas Circles Set above I just stamped the joy circle on Kraft cardstock with Memento Tuxedo black ink and punched it out with my Marvy Mega Scalloped punch, I then centered a silk poinsettia in the middle with a black brad as the focal point. A strip of Scarlet cardstock and white grosgrain ribbon & Black Scrappers Floss attached to a Black card base... You will notice some Scor-Pal & Scor-Bug detail across the bottom and it finished. I'm really please with this first ever black Christmas card! What do you think?
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh Kim! Love it and LOVE the colors! This is so clean and gorgeous! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails