Saturday, January 9, 2010

Featuring New Mabelle Stamp Set From The Spring/Summer 2010 Serendipity



Wow... I finally got some free time to stamp. I worked on cleaning up my stamp space yesterday and it sure feels good to play! I made this card for CC47 on Paper Wings hosted by Laurie Willison using Ivory, Kraft, Brown and Turquoise. I think these are just yummy colors together!!!



This is a preview of one of the new adorable Mabelle stamp sets debuting in the new Serendipity going live February 1st...



I stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with these Copic's

W1 warm gray

W3 warm gray

E31 brick beige

B02 robin's egg blue

YG91 putty

R20 blush

0 colorless blender

I'm really excited to share that the Copic Ciao sets A-D will be available for $175.95 and you will be able to purchase as a Hostess 1/2 item... How cool is that!!!


My catalogue order is on the way so check back next week to see how you can get yours!



Thanks for stopping by : )

9 comments:

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails