Sunday, June 20, 2010

Angel Art June Blog Hop

I have a treat for you today several of my friends from PW decided to get together and do a blog hop featuring some of the new stamp sets being released at the end of June in the new 2010-2011 Inspiration and Idea book for The Angel Company. Please contact me to reserve your copy for only 4.95 plus S/H if I mail it...

This is a new A level hostess set called "Twinkle in the eye" that can be earned with a qualifying party of $ 100.00 before s/h ...

Stamp: Twinkle in the eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Haystack
Paper: Amelia CS, Amberley Grace SWIC & CS
Misc: Nestability's, Copics, Pearls, Ribbon

Be sure and stop by these blogs for some addition sneak peeks and inspiration from these very talented angels!



Shirley

Teresa

Carol

Julie

Rita W

Seleise

Bridgett

Michelle

Chelsea

Christine




12 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite new sets and I love what you did with it! What a beautiful card!! BTW, I couldn't get the links to work for any of the other Angels besides the first two...just FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - this is stunning with the touches of color on that wonderful image!! super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim - this image is perfect for this spellbinders label set. Great card, I can't wait to see the catty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a lot - I just didn't have any ideas for this image but you surely inspired me. Just a hint of color is all you need. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I can't wait to have this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on this ... I made one with this set too for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great use of the nesties, it really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the image so much...vintage! Great card and I like those colors together. Just wanted to mention the names have no hyperlink to them!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love that stamp!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully vintage! And I love the subtle shading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you shaded this image. And you framed it so well with the nesties! rita w

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails