Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sew Thankful

This has been an incredibly busy month for me... I don't know where it has gone to! I wanted to play along with So Thankful and Guest Designer Paula-Kay Bourland on The Savvy Projects Blog

Here are a couple cards I made a while back using this fabulous set. This first one as the vintage flavor, which I love to do...

Supplies:T-3288 Sew Thankful, T-3193 Vintage Santa, v-223 Ivory Ultrasmooth CS, V-215Black CS, S-1900 Tuxedo Blk Memento, TT-217 Cognac Palette, D-309 Clear Gem Collection, F-912 Black Scrappers floss, Ribbon, Lace


This one is a mini quilt card inspired by my sewing days, I haven't seen to many of those lately LOL!... I pieced the quilt using our wonderful Penelope collection and Labels 1. I think this one turned out so fun!

Supplies: T-3288 Sew Thankful, V-223 Ultrasmooth CS, S-1170 Versamark, S-767 Silver EP, S-771 Black EP, G-708 Elizabeth Blossoms & Buttons, B-226 Penelope Ribbon, D-89 Pop Dots K-300 Labels 1 Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. DIVINE!! This is a set I've been wanting - what an elegant card. You've got such a great style!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails