Friday, August 26, 2011

How Tweet Of You



Sharing some cards I did last week with one of  my new TAC sets called "How Tweet Of You" This
set is from one of my favorite designers Nina B. I'm so glad I was able to get several of her new sets before TAC closed thier doors....


Please join us on Sunday 8/28 at 8 pm CS time for a Final Farewell Blog Hop as we say good bye to our friends at The Angel Company, This promises to be our largest PW sponsored hop yet!!  


Supplies: White Premium CS, Kaleidoscope Girlz,Tangerine Blast & Caribbean Breeze Bazzill Smoothie CS, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Spellbinders Carnation & Foliage Dies  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create for the blog hop! Your cards are wonderful, Kim. Thanks for sharing, and have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I got a few of her sets but this wasn't one of them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails