Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beautiful Butterfly Tag

Wow I can't believe its been almost a year since I have shared anything... My life has been crazy busy this past year!The last time I thought about posting... blogger had made some changes and I wasn't able to use it.Yesterday I was blog hopping and had to sign into my account to comment and later had some more issues with google/blogger account. Today I decided to try to fix things and my blog had disappeared..... Yikes!!! I did some reading and was able to get it back.... Yay!
 
  I think one of the hardest thing for me is to get a good photo to use, I will try harder so its not so long between posts. Here is a Tag that I created for a shoe box project for our girls WAG weekend in September.  I still can't believe it's been  over a year since TAC closed their doors and everyone has moved on... I have a group of wonderful ladies and I'm still creating and teaching a monthly class, I do enjoy the freedom of being able to use what ever I like for our projects! There are so many cool products out there to try...
 
Supplies
 
Justite Stamps:
 Vintage Alphabet Soup, Just The Right Words
 
Paper:
Manila Folder, Chipboard, Brown Packing paper
 
Inks
Tim Holtz Distress
Worn Lipstick
Fired Brick
Peeled Paint
Vintage Photo
 Jet Black Archival Ink
Metallic Alcohol Inks & Blending solution
 English Ivy Glimmer Mist
 
Misc.
TH Tag & Bookplate Die
TH Butterflies Die
Sizzix Flourish Floral W/Leaves Die
Spellbinders Spiral Blossom1Die
Spellbinders Pennants Die
Clearly For Art Blackout Modeling Film
Glue N Seal
Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint
Snug Hug Seam Binding
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by have a great week!
 
   

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collage on this tag - and I'm so glad you got your blog back! :) Welcome back Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed seeing your creations! Lovely tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Kim's back! So happy you didn't lose your blog and have to start over. Love your beautiful tag - thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see what you share next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about time, girlfriend!!! LOL Glad you got your blog back up and working. Looking forward to more creative works from you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails