Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 45- Tri-Fold Card



Today's Challenge over at 365 Card's was to make a Tri-Fold card. The measurements are 5 1/2"x 8 1/2" and I scored the longest edge at 1 1/2" and again at 5 1/2" I then decorated with my Angelee V-843 paper pack. I love the soft spring colors of this collection and it's the perfect paper for a Tri-fold card as everything coordinates. The stamp I used is called All Things Nature T-907. The bird was stamped with Palette noir ink and colored with my Prisma color H20 pencils & my Dove blender.

11 comments:

  1. I love that bird. Your coloring is fantastic. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty - love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, and you've done a nice job coloring in the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous...love the sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the accent of the flower too. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! Beautiful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft and delicate.. very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! I love the softness of the colors, that patterned paper is lovely and I especially love the stamped bird that you colored in. Whoever gets this card will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, and the colours rock, fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this bird stamp set too but I only pull it out a couple of times a year. I like the colors and papers you paired this with. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails