Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 55 Card Recipe

This is for a challenge
on 365 card's.
Using this recipe
5x5 card (solid color)
4x4 pattern paper (you may alter edges)
1 shape (circle,Square,Star,heart etc.)
3 Jewels
Alphabet Stickers

I used the V-828 Sands Of Time
paper pack with alphabet stickers
& to give the turquoise paper more
of a pattern I stamped a paisley
pattern in burnt umber ink using
one of the stamps set on the TAC
discontinued list T-2315 Paisley Rockz
available at 25% off until gone or July 1
2009.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there !! What a nice card. Yes I did have to step down from AH5. I can't be all TAC just right now.. but maybe after new catty comes out. We'll see. Can't wait for that catty. In the meantime I will continue to stop in and enjoy your blog. You are still listed on mine and will remain there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the colour combo on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! I love this card. The color combo and DSP are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails