Thursday, October 29, 2009

Merriest Wishes

I finally had a chance to play with this new set from Inspiration Avenue called
Merriest Wishes these snow angels are so stink in' cute I can't wait to have more time to play with this set! For this card I punched different size circles then inked the edges with Brilliance Moonlight White & a Manicure Pad... my stamping friend Barb turned me on to these and it's about all I distress with any more! I luv the softness that these achieve... My snow angel was colored with my Copics and looks to be surrounded by bubbles! Thanks for stopping by...




6 comments:

  1. Love this snow angel all done in purple! Great card! I just finished up some swap cards using this very image, and she is so much fun to fussy color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOoooo adorable! I love how you created the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Kim - I just got this stamp set and can't wait to play with it. I love how you used the purple and played with the background. Very creative!!

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakin' adorable, Kim! LOVE the bubble effect, and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of those circles ... awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background!! You know I will be "borrowing" that technique.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails