Sunday, October 18, 2009

October Angel Art Blog Hop







I choose to feature Halloween cards for my Angel Art share. I will be sending these out to my grand kids.... so this was motivation for me to get busy! This is a new set out of the Inspiration Avenue Magalogue called Spooky Boys this has 4 great images that are just so much fun to color ! They were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Copics. The Angel Company is having a promotion right now and were selling four different sets of the Ciao Copics with some special purchase conditions available 10/1-12/31. Please contact me for more information on how you can qualify to acquire yours at the discounted prices or check out the Fall into Fabulous Promotion along my side bar for more information. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please take a minute to check out some wonderful art from these talented ladies below.

12 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your coloring and all the embellishments are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim your coloring is amazing!! Love both of these cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love those little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boys are just too darn cute - love the coloring - you can spot Copic coloring a mile away!! These little boys are just almost on my "must have list".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! And including the stamp set really is good so your viewers know what all are included! I may have to start doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards Kim ... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim! These are just SO cute!!! I can't pick a favorite - this set is adorable! Great job - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coloring and how you used double ribbon on the one card and awesome buttons with floss on the other.
    KellyRae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim! Both cards are so adorable! I love all the colors and the detail!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just adorable, Kim! Great coloring, and I love the trio of buttons on the mummy :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails