Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Spooky Girls Halloween...










Another Halloween share this time using the Spooky Girls set. The Cinderella card I made to send to my 3 year grand daughter. I used my Scor-Pal & Scor-Bug on a border strip I punched. The image was colored with my Copics & I added a little glitz with my Stardust Clear Gelly Pen The second card is my favorite! I used the Miss Moxie SWIC & Miss Moxie Cardstock I love the bright fun colors of this collection... I even used the color matching strip of flowers from the edge of the paper. The felt flower comes from the Lemonade Buttons & Blossoms this little ghost was colored with my Copics too. Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love this set, they are so dang adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim - your cards are so dog gone cute. Makes we want to buy every single one of them.

    Laine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails